The Gerald family has been selling automobiles in the Chicago area since the mid-1930's. Starting with used car lots, then two DeSoto-Plymouth dealerships. The family finally settled in Skokie in 1952 and opened Gerald Motors, Inc. (DeSoto-Plymouth). The Dealership was awarded the Lincoln-Mercury franchise in 1954 and operated in the same location until 1997 when that Dealership was sold.
Member Since: 1993