. Please Note --> This is a Past Event!! .
9:00 AM TO 4:00 PM
201 East Loop Rd
Wheaton , IL 60189
Leadership Development Workshop
Effective organizations need effective leaders. In this highly global competitive society all organizations need to stay competitive to survive. And, there is no better way to do this, but to develop your leadership skills to give you a cutting edge against the competition.
This engaging one-day leadership workshop will help you accomplish this goal. The workshop includes proven strategies and techniques to advance your leadership knowledge and skills. It focuses on further developing the skills in managing people, improving productivity, efficiency, and profitability.
Who should attend:
This workshop is ideal for aspiring leadership professionals, recently promoted people to a leadership position and people in seasoned leadership positions who desire to refresh their skills and acquire new knowledge. It is designed for all industries: public and private, technology, health care, insurance, manufacturing, finance, and more. Whether you are a first-line supervisor or in middle management this workshop is for you.
How you will benefit:
• Develop actual “leadership coaching” skills that get results and build true teamwork.
• Learn and adapt your leadership style that promotes trust and achieves increased productivity, efficiency, and profitability.
• Apply your style to the person and situation that empowers people and gets results.
• Achieve greater insights into your leadership style and impact on people and the organization.
• Improve your communication skills in achieving your vision and goals for the organization.
• Learn how to better manage stressful situations and get the most out of people.
The Illinois Institute of Technology Leadership Development Workshop objectives include:
1. Develop skills in building teamwork, communications, and handling conflicts.
2. Learn new strategies of leadership and management.
3. Build skills in handling discipline, coaching, handling multiple priorities.
4. Further develop skills in performance appraisals, and strategic planning.
Dan Tomal, Ph.D. is a former corporate vice president, consultant, professor at Purdue University and currently teaches at the Illinois Institute of Technology. He was voted the outstanding faculty by the students and faculty at Purdue University in Engineering and Technology, and at IIT.
His expertise is in electrical engineering, leadership, and business development. He has consulted for over 100 corporations and organizations such as Lucent Technologies, TDK, Siemens, Fuji, Whirlpool, Zurich, AT&T, USX, Marathon Oil, Crest Engineering, Chicago Public Schools, Cadence Health Care, Emerson Aerospace, and Rush Hospital.
He has testified before the United States Congress, authored 19 books and over 200 articles and studies and received the CHOICE award for outstanding academic books by the American Library Association. He has made guest appearances on many national television shows such as CBS This Morning, NBC Cover to Cover, Les Brown, Tom Snyder, Chicago Talks, 700 Club, and the Joan River’s Show.
December 13, 2017 (9AM-4PM) Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Illinois Institute of Technology
201 East Loop Rd
Wheaton, IL 60189
Workshop Fee: $395 per person
REGISTER TODAY at http://www.cvent.com/d/ftqmv3
Questions? Please contact Mary LaFleur at firstname.lastname@example.org or (630) 682-6030
Illinois Institute of Technology Rice Campus